The Rotary year begins on July 1 of each year and runs through June 30. During that time, our club raises money in a number of ways.
- We sell beer at the 4th of July festivities in downtown Bonita Springs.
- We hold a Poinsettia sale in the fall and deliver the plants in December.
- We sell Christmas trees.
- We hold a reverse raffle which is a great social for Rotarians and guests.
- We sponsor an annual 5K run with the proceeds of that event earmarked toward our Gift of Life program.
- We present Southwest Florida’s first and only Seafood Festival & Nautical Market and Boat Show.