1. A Rotarian must nominate the person, company or organization. Rotarians may be nominated but will not be favored over non Rotarians.
2. All nominees will be considered, discussed and evaluated fairly and honestly by the committee and club president who shall sit as an ad hoc member of the committee.
3. The person or organization will be selected at the May, 2012 board of directors meeting.
4. The committee chair shall notify the winner and invite them to the annual club awards and installation banquet on June 16, 2012.
5. If the recipient cannot attend the banquet, the committee chair and club president, in their discretion, arrange to have the recipient at a regular club meeting, or travel to the person’s office and present the award.
6. The public relations chair shall issue a press release of the winner and take a photograph at the presentation of the award.
Considerations in Selecting Recipient:
The committee shall be open to any information about the nominee, including but not limited to:
• Length of time serving the community or field.
• General reputation within the community or field.
• Involvement in the community or field.
• Leadership roles.
• Effectiveness of person/entity in achieving results.
• Background information supplied by third parties.
• Education, training and experience.
If you are interested in applying or nominating someone for this award, please download this application form. Ethics in Leadership Award Application
The return instructions are on page 2 of the form. Thank you very much.